Open-source: Presentation software

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jan 6 15:01:06 EST 2005

On Jan 6, 2005, at 11:48 AM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

> Well, if you need an autoflow script, to allow formatted text to
> automatically continue from one field to another, I can offer that. It
> is useful for creating text that wraps around pictures, or columns that
> continue across different pages.
>
> I also have a script for resizing pictures with the mouse while keeping
> the aspect ratio the same.

Both of those features would be very useful.  Please join the group and
post your ideas and code there.  That way we will have a record of
ideas and access to your code.  We might start out by creating a list
of features that you want to see implemented.  I have a list of small
bugs and feature requests from users as well.

I want to make one thing super clear.  I do not expect anything from
anyone.  Joining the group is not a binding act in any way.  :)  It is
just a place where we can meet when you have time, talk about
improvements, and make them happen.  Everyone has their day job
including myself.  MMG has been slipping and has not been touched in
three years.  I would like to work on it in the wee hours when time
permits and improve it.

Now that you know there are no dotted lines to sign on....join up and
download it and see what we have to work with.  It should be up very
soon now.

-Mark