Using Externals in Revolution Article

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jan 5 00:01:52 EST 2005

For those interested I've posted an article on ways to make externals
available to your standalone application using transcript as opposed to
the standalone builder.  The article covers setting externals for a
standalone application, setting externals using a library stack and
putting externals inside of a Mac OS X application bundle.  You can
find the article here:

<http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/>

If you have any feedback on corrections or how to clarify any points in
the article you can send them to me directly at
trevor at mangomultimedia.com.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia