Convert Rev app to run inside browser

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jan 4 22:47:03 EST 2005

On Jan 4, 2005, at 6:17 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> On 1/4/05 3:58 PM, "Frank D. Engel, Jr." <fde101 at fjrhome.net> wrote:
>
>> Try this one:
>>
>> route get default
>
> I generally do:
>
>    ipconfig getifaddr en0
>
> This gets the gateway address only without extra stuff that needs to be
> parsed out.

Ken,

I did this on my laptop running OS X.3.5 which connects to the internet
using airport connected to a Linksys gateway.  I got the following
error:

get if addr en0 failed, (os/kern) failure

I then tried the same but with en1 since that is what the aiport
connection:

ipconfig getifaddr en1

which gave me the ip address of my computer (confirmed in the network
preference pane).

Using route get default returned the proper info.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com