Scaling images on the fly?

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Mon Jan 3 09:18:48 EST 2005

I wrote a script that does this - it allows you to right click on the
image, and proportionally adjust the size of the image from the corners.
In order to work, you must first set the adjustproportionally of the
image to "true" (custom prop).  If the adjustproportionally of the image
is <> "true" then it will resize without maintaining the aspect ratio.
I'd be happy to put the script here, or Email it to you, if you wish.

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of docmann
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 6:10 PM
To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Subject: Scaling images on the fly?

Hello folks,
I'm writing an application that in addition to numerous other things,
also downloads and displays various jpg. graphics from a web server.
Everything is working fine at this point, except  that the graphics
are non-standard in size and do not always fit correctly in the image
container.

Is there a way to constrain or scale the display image while
maintaining the proper size perspective of the original image, to
avoid distortion?

Thanks,
-Doc-