News of Shafer eBook Publication Plans

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Feb 28 13:01:58 EST 2005

Scott....

There is no respect in which Volume 1 is obsolete. We are considering
chunking it up into more manageable pieces and issuing those as
separate eBooks and trying to find a way to make the entire volume
available electronically (pricing and related issues) but the volume
remains solid and accurate.

Sorry if somehow I conveyed a different perspective.

Dan