unlimited undo's for text fields

Wouter wouter.abraham at scarlet.be
Mon Feb 28 12:26:28 EST 2005

Yeah, but Dar's bug entry is also pointing to some other illogical
behavior in the way rawkeydown is working even on the Win32 platform.
Though rawkeydown is triggered by any of the modifier keys on Win32,
you still have to poll for their keydown condition if combined with any
other key. Which indeed is not very efficient.
It would be nice to have a more uniform behavior across platforms of
these basic commands

And a polling loop on modifierkeys in rev-talk does sound like an
unnecessary overload if it can be done more efficiently by the engine
itself.

Gr,
Wouter