unlimited undo's for text fields

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Feb 28 12:05:05 EST 2005

http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/Hardware/idxHumanInterfaceDeviceForceF
eedback-date.html

Im sure you dont want to go as far as the force used on the keys to hit this
poor user back but there's a start with code...

;)

Note that I have delayed the HotKeys scripts in my stack because I was
stumbled by the fact that there is no controlkey up or the likes... only
DOWN!

This is a huge ommision or am i in the twilight zone?

Heritage code? (dare I say Mac?) ;))

As far as Jacky's references and Ro's on top: Im truelee baffled!

Hardware polling externals anyone?

I think the old external for HyperCard was called inkeys...

Rings a bell with an old language I can't place...

Last but not least the detection of which control key (and so on)
was made would be even more "key"!

Im sure PC stuff like this is a no brainer at all!

Surely Macs can do the same - it's a matter of finding it...

PRINT:INPUT() $anyone?

XB
--
http://MonsieurX.com/RunRev.php - nah, just stacks of utilities...