Win32 standalone

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Mon Feb 28 06:59:00 EST 2005

Then you have to try to remove code until your make it run...

Start with the startup and opencard mesages...

Remove them, compile until it runs... Dont test your app but the
compiler's problem... I had something similar that crashed the
same. Now I only get a error dialog that does show up in the
development!

Until Rev uses the standard NT events, it's back to prehistory
like debugging and testing...

cheers
Xavier

On 28.02.2005 12:46:53 use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>I still cannot get a working standalone.
>I placed an answer at the end of the startup handler and I can see it
when I
>launch the standalone.
>However, Win XP displays a dialog like this : "This program must quit...
>Windows not handled exception error...etc.
>
>I am frustrated to have a project which is working properly and to be
unable to
>produce
>a standalone.
>
>Your help will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks to all,
>
>Roger

Envoyé :
>dimanche 27 février 2005 11:14 À : 'How to use Revolution'
>Objet : RE: Win32 standalone
>
>No I haven't. But I would make a written log of the operations in the
scripts
>that you output to a log file. This way you can find out which is the
offending
>command. This beats removing all the scrips until you find the offending
call.

>local logfile
>
>on reportlog callinghandling,thelogresult
>if logfile is empty then put getlogfilepath() into logfile
>open file logfile for appending
>write thelogresult to file logfile
>close file logfile
>end reportlog
>
>function getlogfilepath
>get the effective filepath of this stack
>set the itemdelimiter to "/"
>delete last item of it
>put "/" & the short name of this stack & ".log" after it
>return it
>end getlogfilepath
>
>on whatever
>do something
>reportlog whatever,"did something at" && thetime && "with result" && the
result
>&& etc...
>end whatever
>
>cheers
>Xavier
>--
>http://monsieurx.com - just nitrous!

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER