scale w/ ticks and snap-to

Éric Chatonet eric.chatonet at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 28 04:22:06 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm sorry, I said something stupid yesterday and I do apologize :-)
I proposed a little script to manage a scrollbar with snap-to behavior
so the indicator lines up with the ticks (displayed with Mac OS).
In fact, my script (changing the numberFormat property) was too much
complicated.
The following code is enough to do the job:

on scrollbarDrag pPos
   set the pageInc of me to the endValue of me / (the endValue of me + 1)
end scrollbarDrag
--------------------------------
on mouseUp
   set the thumbPos of me to round(the thumbPos of me)
end mouseUp

I updated the little How To stack on RevOnLine.

Regards,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Pour les institutionnels, les entreprises et les associations
Des logiciels sur mesure : gestion, multimédia, internet, etc.
Windows, Mac OS et Linux... Avec la "french touch"