News of Shafer eBook Publication Plans

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Feb 27 17:19:29 EST 2005

Judy.....

LOL.

Yeah, as far as that remark goes, you're right.

I mean, I'd really like to understand: (a) how an index on a
full-text-searchable document adds enough real value to make it worth
the time and cost of compiling it; and (b) how such an index should
differ, if at all, from an index for a printed book. Maybe there's some
happy middle ground here.

Dan