How to safely set the icon of a button ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Feb 27 15:03:42 EST 2005

Even if you use an image's short name as an icon reference, the engine
will try to resolve that into an image ID number. Under the hood, only
ID numbers can be assigned as icons. So I'm guessing your image IDs
duplicate some of those in the Rev IDE. Since it is possible to assign
an ID to an image (they are the only controls that allow this, and it is
for this exact reason) just assign a different ID to the images that
conflict.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com