Audio integration tutorial

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Feb 26 22:16:14 EST 2005

Mark....

As far as I know, nothing like this exists. Maybe this should be the
next chapter I release. I've been doing a bit with sound lately and
there are a couple of serious experts on this list. Maybe we can put
something together.

Why don't you see how many specific questions you can frame and email
them to me off-list. That'll give me a place to start seeing if this
topic is ready for prime time in my training and experience yet.

Dan