thumbPosition and Simple Math

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Feb 26 16:44:32 EST 2005

> Your script works for me (OS X).
>
> Try looking in the scrollbar inspector. Use the tiny arrows to increase
> the thumbposition. You should see the position of the thumb change on
> the scrollbar *and* the value in field should increase but remain 50
> units greater than the thumbposition.

I tested this, and it does work.  So from what I'm experiencing, it is
only occuring when you are actually dragging the thumb of the scrollbar.
  I'm not exactly sure what this means, but it means that some of my
software is not going to work properly now.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/