News of Shafer eBook Publication Plans

graham samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 26 13:46:17 EST 2005

On  Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:21:25 -0800 (PST), Judy Perry
<jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu> wrote:

> Okay, Graham,
>
> I am sorry; I did not intend to make you the personal target of my
> rant.
> It's just that I have been requesting this "feature" for quite some
> time
> now.
>
> Judy
>
> On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Judy Perry wrote:
>
>> Not an excuse.

OK, no offence (offense?) taken. I also passionately believe that all
non-fiction books should have an index, and of course technical manuals
even more so. Imagining the pressures on Dan, I thought that it might
be  possible to offer help in this regard.