Checkbox/field related question

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Feb 25 22:57:23 EST 2005

On 2/25/05 6:48 PM, "Silver, Jason" <jsilver at qualcomm.com> wrote:

> However, I'm confused about how to highlight checkboxes and text at the
> same time.

Personally, my suggestion would be to use a list field with two separate
images, one rectangle with a check mark, and one rectangle without. That
way, you can use a regular list field highlight and trap for the click on
the line to set the checkbox on and remove the checkboxes from any other
lines that you need to. You can also trap for the arrowKey to go up/down and
highlight/check lines accordingly. It also makes it easier to use than
trying to use multiple objects in a group.

Just my 2 cents,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/