EuroRev 2005 (provisional)

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Fri Feb 25 15:12:38 EST 2005

OK Folks.

The other thread has moved to a subject of re: :-) so I'll start this one
afresh.

If you are interested in a euro meeting in Sunny Scotland then reply to
this post. We should be thinking of May/June/July....ish to make it feasable

Once I have a rough Idea of the numbers I could do a bit of wheeling and
dealing for venues etc and a rough price structure.

Well what is keeping you. :-)

Cheers

Bob