No subject

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Fri Feb 25 05:01:48 EST 2005

I wouldn't mind "Edinbrah" eitha!

I used to race this game in this the streets of the city and it was
usually
remarcably similar to the city in the game! Nice it was!

Then again, a continental meeting would be easier for a majority wouldn't
it?

cheers
Xavier

On 25.02.2005 10:45:42 use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>Bob Hartley wrote:
>
>> At 17:56 24/02/2005, you wrote:
>>
>>> Some of us can't make it in june to Monterey ;(
>>>
>>> But maybe some might like to meet somewhere in
>>> the old continent for a drive-in and Bring your
>>> own Rev WIFI, cheese and wine (or beer)
>>> LAN Party?
>>>
>>> Where and when are the 2005 Rev gatherings here
>>> in Europe? Anyone know?
>>

>> How about one in Edinburgh.... Close to RunRev HQ. OK I'm Bias, it is
>> also 40 mins on the train from my house, however, I can adise on
>> accomodation. :-)
>
>Ah, Edinburgh! Haven't been there for a long time... I have a memory of
>Princes Street which I wager nobody else on this list has! If anyone is
>serious, put me down as 'interested'.  Accommodation can't be that
>hard to find in such a centre.
>
>Graham

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER