Transferring htmlText via a chunk descriptor

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Fri Feb 25 02:05:16 EST 2005

Thanks, Scott.  Can this same thing be accomplished without naming the
chunk explicitly, as in... the HTMLText of value(linesToShow)...?
(That didn't seem to work, which is why I asked the list.)

The chunks I pick up are sections from a much longer text field which
are delimited by markers placed at beginning and end points to coincide
with  "pages."  Maybe this isn't the most efficient way to do it, but I
can edit these fields easily...  I just need to access them as HTMLText
via the variable which stores the chunk info.  I can get the text
easily enough this way, but not the formatting.

Mark