sharedscripts

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Feb 24 22:19:42 EST 2005

Ken-

KR> For example, my limited use of TB turned up a wonderful construct for
KR> working with system DLLs and the Windows API that would be great if Rev
KR> would adopt... but anything else you can add would be great.

I could have sworn I had filed it as a BZ enhancement request, but I
can't find it in there. Wanna do the honors? I'll be glad to throw
some votes its way. I still think this is an essential piece of the
puzzle of how to evangelize runrev to Windows developers outside the
HC sandbox. Extra credit for making ActiveX controls simple to work
with.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net