New Bugzilla report Bug 2631

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 11:05:47 EST 2005

on Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:06:48 -0600
J. Landman Gay wrote:

> I interpreted the original "bug" report as a
> complaint that any Rev stack can be dropped on
> any Rev standalone and the stack will open.

That's exactly what i mean, but notice this
report is platform specific for Windows.

> In Windows, dropping a stack onto an exe does appear
> to launch the exe sometimes,
[snip]
> Maybe he will write again and describe the problem
> more fully.

In 3 differents machines, it always launch the exe
and opens the file.

Not only my standalones...
Download this exe and install it
in your machine:
<http://www.derbrill.com/game_final/tt_setup.exe>

Here, in Windows XP and Windows 98, when i drag and
drop a stack over this exe file, my stack opens...
as well as the main stack of this game.

Try it in your Windows machine and report the
results.

al

=====
Visit my site: