MC-compatible icons not appearing in standalone

Nicolas Cueto nicolas_cueto at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 04:07:54 EST 2005

Hello List,

Some of the built-in Metacard-compatible icons are not appearing in my
Rev2.5-built standalone. Now, from past MC experience, I know that icons
have to be explicitly turned-on in the standalon settings. However, nowhere
in Rev2.5's standalone-settings could I find anything worded to the effect
of "click here to include MC icons". So, what I did instead was to just turn
on all available standalone settings, but still no luck.

Perhaps I've overlooked something in the standalone settings? Or...

Thank you.

Cheers,
Nicolas Cueto
niconiko language school