Monterey Conference Date Change

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 15:21:07 EST 2005

Dan et Al,

I'll make the effort to go to both tracks if they happen! I learned so
much from the last RMS that I would be very happy to stay there for
both tracks!

The date change keeps one wondering about attending also to the WWDC....

Andre

On Feb 23, 2005, at 5:05 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> It turns out that the upcoming Monterey Revolution Conference has to
> be moved up a week to June 17-18. The weekend we'd selected conflicts
> with the annual Monterey Blues Festival, which meant there were few
> rooms available for people to stay in and they were all very
> expensive.
>
> Sorry for the false start. We're still not certain we'll be doing a
> major conference with tracks for beginning/intermediate scripters. The
> response so far is right on the edge of being sufficient to make a
> decision to proceed. So if you're interested but haven't said so yet,
> please email me (revdan at danshafer.com) with the word Monterey in the
> subject line. I'm not asking for commitments, just indications of
> probable interest.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I now return you to your regularly scheduled scripting.
>
> Dan

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org