legal...

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Feb 23 11:44:36 EST 2005

It's not legal. But if you find more than one source with the
same algorightm - common use, then it's ok to replicate that
use with your own code.

Using the other's code to make it work for you should be done
with caution. It's been known to catch up in time some big
companies... And make some small ones rich or poor...

And small companies are easier to attack to set precedents in the least...

Get the author's permission or look for public domain code...

If it's non commercial like the bit101 scripts I dropped in the list a few
days ago, then I guess it's ok and to the honor and benefit of the author if
you give him credit... He might appreciate it and get you more!

cheers
Xavier
--
http://MonsieurX.com