New user just introducing myself...

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:42:01 EST 2005

> Whenever I learn a new language I read the Language Guide cover to
> cover.  Well, that's a lie -- what I really do is skim it. But even just
> skimming will give you the lay of the land, and you'd be surprised how
> much you'll retain from that.
Wait - there's a Language Guide?  Where the heck is that?  I was
asking about that (or thought I was, under the dark influence of
DayQuil) several days ago, and got (nearly) laughed at by someone on
this list.  So there ARE manuals?  I don't care if they are in PDF,
but really - there ARE manuals?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."