New user just introducing myself...

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Feb 23 06:44:27 EST 2005

On 23/2/05 4:00 am, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

>> When I was evaluating Revolution previously, I remember seeing
>> a tutorial section under help.  I couldn't seem to find it in
>> the 2.5 version, so I just ordered Dan's book : )
>
> Somehow the "Getting Started" stuff fell out of v2.5 -- not sure how
> that happened, but I'm sure they're rushing an update which will restore
> that critical missing element.

Actually, there is lots of new Getting Started material in v2.5.  Its in the
Learning Center, within revOnline.  You'll find video and PDF guides that
teach the key aspects of the product you need to know, as well as 10 fully
commented and documented Sample Projects to take apart and learn from, and
50 Sample Scripts.

You can also find the Video / PDF guides on our web site at:

http://support.runrev.com/tutorials/

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools