OT: Help with motivation

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Feb 23 04:18:05 EST 2005

Great replies from all...I would have never thought that Andre or
Richard Gaskin ever need motivation.  ;-)

Sometimes I go to the kitchen and start peeling garlic, after doing that I
need something to go with the garlic...I might get out the flour
and eggs, sheep cheese and start making raviolis. Then I have to
get dressed and go get a bottle of wine to go with the food...then
I always make too many so I have to call up a friend to share the food.

One thing generally leads to another...get out the garlic and start
peeling, you never know where it might lead. Little steps.

With my current project I am keeping a tour book of Rome on my desk,
when I am at the half way point in the project I am going to go to
Roma & eat more raviolis!   ;-)  All the motivation I need!

sims