Machine() function not showing Mac?

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Tue Feb 22 11:54:03 EST 2005

The machine() function is certainly a call into the Mac Toolbox, and if
that doesn't have an entry for your machine, then it returns "unknown".
  RunRev can't do any better than that.

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/

On Feb 21, 2005, at 1:04 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com