Time Counter

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Tue Feb 22 04:47:46 EST 2005

Hi Signe,

you might try this script (which can be adapted to split out hours too):

on mouseUp
   set the istimer of me to 0
   if the flag of me is empty then set the flag of me to -1
   set the flag of me to the flag of me*-1
   if the flag of me=1 then startMyTimer
end mouseUp

on startMyTimer
   set the isTimer of me to the isTimer of me+1
   put the isTimer of me div 60 into myMinutes
   if myMinutes<10 then put "0"&myMinutes into myMinutes
   put the isTimer of me mod 60 into mySeconds
   if mySeconds<10 then put "0"&mySeconds into mySeconds
   put myminutes&":"&myseconds
   if the flag of me=1 then send startMyTimer to me in 1 second

end startMyTimer

Cheers,

Malte