Setting label of option menu

Pat Trendler patrend at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 22 04:06:03 EST 2005

Kaveh,

You just need to reverse the last two lines, set the label first and then
the menuHistory as below:

create btn "a"
set the style of btn "a" to "menu"
set the menumode of btn "a"  to "option"
set the showName of button "a" to true
put "one" & return & "two" & return & "three" into btn "a"
set the label of btn "a" to "two"
set the menuHistory of btn "a" to 2

Pat
patrend at bigpond.com