Finding text in field

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Feb 21 23:59:30 EST 2005

I often use the Find & replace dialog to search scripts, but today I
decided to use it to search the contents of fields as well., but it
didn't work. I got the circling arrows and it said "Getting info..."
but that was it. The program hadn't crashed - I was able to turn off
that checkbox and do a search just in the scripts. Searching using all
the other checkboxes worked fine, it just seems to be fields.

Could anyone confirm this for me before I bugzilla it.

Thanks,
Sarah