Saving cards with Dreamcard Player

Jim Lyons jimlyons at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 21 13:34:05 EST 2005

On Feb 21, 2005, at 12:00 PM, Eddie Boyd wrote:

> In building a stack to be used by Dreamcard player I find that saving
> cards of substacks is a problem. It works using Dreamcard player on
> MacOSX but new cards or changes to the contents of cards doesn't save
> when using Dreamcard Player on Windows.

This was answered here for me recently. Dreamcard Player won't save
anything or write any files to your disk unless you put it into
"Insecure" mode. This is controlled by a check-box in the RevOnline
preferences. To get to it, you open RevOnline and click the Rev icon at
the top right of the window.

Sorry, but no one had a good explanation for why this is arranged this
way, nor where it is documented.

Jim Lyons