Zoom out

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Feb 21 10:04:44 EST 2005

You might be able to just increase the screen resolution, depending on
how large the stack is and the capabilities of your hardware.

Or, you could enclose the entire content of the stack in a group and
add scrollbars (not quite a zoom, but it would let you get at
everything).

On Feb 20, 2005, at 5:36 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> jbv wrote:
>>>
>>> The other option is to write a REALLY complex resizing script that
>>> can do
>>> all the math for figuring out the aspect ratio of all objects, and
>>> then
>>> resizing them according to your stack's width and height, and their
>>> own
>>> location.  If you can handle that then great, but it's one project I
>>> won't