Where is Bugzilla?

graham samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 21 06:03:41 EST 2005

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:49:57 -0600, Ken Ray wrote:

> You can also download RevZilla 1.1.3 from RevNet which includes this
> fix
> already.

Ah, that's where I made my mistake! I downloaded Revzilla 1.1.2 from
the Sons of Thunder web site - I have had to reconstruct much of my
software set following my definitive move to Panther and I just went to
the place I knew best. I haven't used RevNet much here at my French
location because I've only had broadband for a very short time, and
frankly on a 28 kbaud dial-up the amount of downloading I wanted to do
was minimal.

The only odd thing was that the URL embedded in 1.1.2 did apparently
lead to a Bugzilla site, and that site let me log in... strange. Also
in Safari, the result of a search in Bugzilla itself (not Revzilla)
comes up as a downloaded web page in the 'downloads' window, and I have
to double-click on it to get Safari to display it - this isn't how
Bugzilla used to work, is it?

Anyway Revzilla rides again - thanks very much for the info.

BTW I have recorded the incorrect response from the 'machine()'
function on OSX as 2627. It is not an important bug, I guess, but as I
let my users see this result, 'unknown' seems kind of odd.

Graham