Where is Bugzilla?

joel.guillod at net2000.ch joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Sun Feb 20 15:13:08 EST 2005

I have fixed this problem by changing the scripts in Revzilla, do this:

1.- backup your Revzilla stack
2.- choose menu "Edition" -> "Find & Replace"
3.- find the string: "http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/bugdatabase/"
   => It should has found some scripts
4.- in the "Replace with:" put "http://support.runrev.com/bugdatabase/"
5.- Click the "Replace in All" button.
6.- Save the stack
   => Now it should work, maybe close it and reopen it.

You guess true, the url for the bugdatabase has changed. The fix is simple.

Joel G.