New user just introducing myself...

Martin Blackman martinblackman at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 11:52:09 EST 2005

>What other good habits would I do well to develop?  Also, what plugins or
>externals do people consider "essential" to the Revolution development
>experience?

I am a relative newbie to Revolution, and had previously used good ol'
Pascal so a new way of thinking was required.  I found a good way of getting
the hang of it was to go through the 'employee database' tutorial stack
until I could understand most or all of it.  In fact I think there was a
deliberate bug left in the script by Mr Gaskin relating to display of
employee images. When I worked out a fix for that then I knew I was on my
way.

By the way 'Inspector gadget' is a very handy plugin allowing inspection by
hovering.
http://daniels-mara.com/inspector/

regards
Martin Blackman