Email attachments

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 21:47:10 EST 2005

I use revmail to semi-automate confirmation emails to my customers (I'm
using Rev 2.2.1). I take the saved email I get from my Miva store, drag and
drop onto my Rev app where the info is parsed and placed into appropriate
fields. I have a button that preconfigures an email, opens Entourage and I
just click SEND and away it goes.

Is there a way to preconfigure this to include an attachment? Maybe there's
a way to make this more automated? Is there anything in the latest version
of Rev that would benefit me in this regard?

Thanks.

Marty Knapp