Printing in landscape -- can't be done on mac OS X

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Feb 19 13:21:49 EST 2005

back in the Roaring 80's I used to use John A. Nairn's Printreport

  that was a wonderful tool to get access to all the printer stuff.
There was no way to get or set just one parameter such as orientation
directly but he did provide a way to save all printing parameters by
using the data record returned by his Page Setup command.

You would do a page setup and put the returned value in memory
somewhere (hidden field, etc) so you could just do a no-dialog PRINT
using the stored array parameters. Perhaps there is still a way.....

Apple has always been a bit mysterious about printing.

sqb