Simple "word-scramble" stack

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 19 12:32:05 EST 2005

Jim -

Not sure I completely understand your dilemma, but it sounds like you
may want to look at your User's "com.apple.LaunchServices.plist" file,
located in "/Users/username/Preferences/com.apple.LaunchServices.plist"
(or wherever the user's home folder is). :-)  This file holds file/app
associations.

HTH.....James