Simple "word-scramble" stack

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 19 08:11:37 EST 2005

Wilhelm -

That's a very cool stack!  Just by coincidence the first word that came
up for me was "garden".  However, when I saw the scrambled letters, I
saw a true, one-word anagram for "garden", "danger".  Let's not get
into the psychological reasons for that  ;-P    So, it now seems
another enhancement would be to check for one word anagrams of the same
set of scrambled letters.  :-)

-James