OT Nomenclature for "Presentations"

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Feb 18 19:20:21 EST 2005

  And what about:

  "Just click on the desktop...."
"Whaddaya mean by desktop?"

:-D :-D :-D :-D

I'm not kidding... I had to help a user through this level of
interaction with their mac..

OK, so far Andre and Dan win the prize for sticking to thread:

Andre offered:

HTML | PDF | MULTIMEDIA | PRINT
or
HTML | PDF | INTERACTIVE | PRINT

MULTIMEDIA  leads at the moment. Right "SOFTWARE" could be a problem...
  might work for certain kinds of things being delivered, but the things
we offer don't quite qualify  and then we have the issue of some people
looking for flannel socks clicking on "Softwear"  and being frustrated
they didn't end up at a clothing store.

Any more takers? very surprised this hasn't ever come up before and
some standard never established for weblinks to Rev "Educational"
stacks.