MySQL and Mac OS 9

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Thu Feb 17 14:57:14 EST 2005

Okay, here's an even weirder twist to the whole issue.  I decided to just
try rebuilding my standalone, thinking that maybe there was just some weird
glitch.  Turns out the revdb CODE resource does in fact get copied to the
standalone by the standalone builder.  I think it didn't happen before
because I had chosen to include another resource file (that's another issue;
the correct resources should still get copied even if you choose to copy
your own resources from a separate file).  Unfortunately, I still get the
1010 error when I try to open my app.  So something is messed up with the
standalone building process.

I don't think this is even necessarily specific to MySQL.  Anyone else out
there use any of the revdb calls in a Mac OS 9 application?

Thanks again,

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally