Rev cgi Linux and get URL (libURL)

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Thu Feb 17 12:51:34 EST 2005

Hi list,

I'd like to use "get URL "http://www.thisdomain.com"
inside a cgi script with Rev cgi 2.5, but it doesn't seem
to work... I guess that's because libURL isn't installed
in the cgi engine...

So I guess I need to create a libURL.rev stack, install it
at the same level of my cgi script and use the
"start using stack libURL.rev" command...

Could anyone be kind enough to confirm that I can build
that stack on any client platform (Win or Mac), even if
it(ll be used on a Linux server, or do I have to create that
libURL.rev stack specifically on Linux ?

Thanks,
JB