Introducing our new Evangelist

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Feb 17 08:45:46 EST 2005

Hi Kevin,

> Hi everyone,
>
> It is my pleasure to introduce Ro Nagey <ro at runrev.com> as our new
> Evangelist for Dreamcard and Revolution.  His AIM screen name is
> RunRevRo.
> Ro is available to discuss any ideas or concerns you may have, help
> promote
> your Revolution-built applications, and promote your products through
> our
> revSelect program.  He will stay in regular contact with you all and
> feed
> your suggestions directly into the company at all levels.  I'm sure Ro
> will
> become quite a thorn in our sides, that's his job :)
>
> (Please note that PR will continue to be handled with usual
> proficiency by
> Rod McCall <rodmc at runrev.com> and technical support questions should
> continue to be addressed to our support team <support at runrev.com>.)

Cooooool!

> Welcome, Ro.

Yo, Ro! :-)

> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
> Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de

P.S.
Any chance to see an update soon?
To be able to build a standalone with NON-rev externals WOULD be fine
;-)

P.S.
I found a wonderful FREE! REV-app "Simple CSS", a nice CSS editor, on
the net!
Don't know who created it, but check it out, it's cool! :-)

http://www.hostm.com/css/