Linked text question

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Feb 16 10:36:38 EST 2005

One idea:

Store the list of words as a set of items on a single line for each
group:

dark,somber,gloomy
bright,cheerful,fun

then you can store the data in a single field or custom property.  Now
to find the group, something like this might work:

repeat for each line x in field "My Hidden Field"
   if myClickedWord is among the items of x then
     doStuff
   end if
end repeat