Drawing on a player object

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Feb 16 07:19:48 EST 2005

Richard,

Perhaps I haven't played around with this enough, but I'm having
problems with the basic drawing issue. For example, if I do the
following:

on mouseup
    choose pointer tool
    choose polygon tool
end mouseup

and then start drawing on a buffered player object, I get an image
object on top of the player object... not a graphic object. There
doesn't seem to be much I can do with that image object to distinguish
the polygon I drew on it. How can I create an actual polygon graphic
object over the player object? What's the code I need to use?

Richard