Linked text question

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 15 22:18:26 EST 2005

This is perfect for custom properties or a container for these 'linked'
words. So if the selected word is in container whichone then find &
hilite any of the other words in that container in field 2, etc. as a
script....
You will have to have a predefined list of 'linked' words for each
grouping and also a way to tell how many or which instance if more than
one is found etc.

HTH

Tom