Bridging between Mac and PC

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Tue Feb 15 12:28:46 EST 2005

With OS9 you will need some networking software on the Mac to make it
talk to the PC via filesharing using a x-over cable or patch cables
through a hub (on OSX its built in.) I had the system set up on my old
system and it worked well, but was a little 'non mac like' in its set
up, but i guess that was because it was trying to make the mac look
like and talk like a PC! There is a firewire cable/software solution
out there, saw it a few years back.

My quick and dirty solution most of the time is my little usb pen
drive. you can get them very cheap these days! fast and easy and you
can usually fit most of the stuff of a cd onto a 512mb drive.

cheers,

jeff

Jeffrey Reynolds
6620 Michaels Dr