Subscribe gmane to this list?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Feb 15 12:00:02 EST 2005

Recently, Ben Rubinstein wrote:

> I've recently come across Gmane, an interesting service that attempts to
> make mailing lists more usefully accessible.
> I'd propose that this list would be subscribed with posting allowed for list
> members only, and with email addresses encrypted.

Several people over the years have proposed alternate options for the mail
list.  For myself, I've always believed that a combination of several
interface options would be best: email, web forum, etc.  If the service acts
as you say without any need to change the current means of interaction then
it does seem like a good option.  It is Runtime's list though, so it would
be best to check with them.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director