Bridging between Mac and PC

Kresten Bjerg kresten.bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Tue Feb 15 08:50:06 EST 2005

Creating cross-platform revolution applications, from mac (OS 9) to
windows PC creates a need for bridging . CDs of course may be a vehicle.
A firewire harddisk may be another (allthough uncertainties about its
formatting (FAT 32?)) but it seems logical that a direct  fire-wire
connection between a mac and a PC would be a very usefull gate. I guess
this problem is old hat to many professional revolution-users. Any cheap
and easy ways to solve it?

P.S.  There are perhaps already postings on this topic in the
accumulated lists, - but I find no internal search-mechanism on the
list-site. Is such a mechanism very complicated to implement?

Kresten Bjerg

Refer please to Oikos Homestation <http://www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg>, for
further information