Re-2: Typing foreign characters in RunRev (unicode !)

boehmisch at animabit.de boehmisch at animabit.de
Tue Feb 15 04:54:28 EST 2005

On Microsoft PCs you have to set up
system control (Systemsteuerung)
languages and regions (Regional- und Spracheigenschaften)
installing the languages you like
I am using hebrew und greek
therefore I had first to install the language tools for languages writing right to left (you need the OS CD-ROM).
In Runrev i can perfectly type hebrew from right to left within one word but it breaks the direction in the sentence.
I use winword for typing hebrew text and copy it into the runrev textfield.
Runrev is using perfect unicode support in HTMLtext and RTFtext of the textfield.Ø

But runrev breakes foreign languages in table mode of the field
because they use the # sign as delimiter for the table columns.
All foreign languages are coded using the # sign in HTML
==> foreign languages are immediately broken when used in a table text field.

No experience in linux or mac.

Regards, Franz
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Franz Böhmisch
http://www.animabit.de
GF Animabit Multimedia Software GmbH
Tel +49 (0)8501-8538
Fax +49 (0)8501-8537
boehmisch at animabit.de

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter